Carbon Monoxide Sensor Transmitter with Very Early Fire and Smoke detection capability (2in1)
Make :- MSR Germany
Area Of Application:-
Ideal for :
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :-
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VESFA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in : – MA, MC2, SC2, PX2 Series.
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two and Three wire sensor
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in :IP44/54/65/66 (Flameproof and weatherproof)
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 5 years (Site Feedback ≥ 10 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 750m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature :–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal :- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also availabel in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: – UL 94: V2
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval : EMC Directives 2004/108/EC, EN 61010-1:2010, ANSI/UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, ATEX , SIL2, CE, UL , IECEX.
For Technical Datasheet please click here